I dont even expect anyone to be here reading my blog, since I have been absent from blogging for so long. But here I am... back in the house!!
I realized that I miss blogging and even if I dont do it every day, it is cathartic and I can bitch without anyone really complaining to me about it so here I am.
I have also decided that the hiatus from blogging has allowed me to open my blog again to people who are not subscribers, so I am back and not a private blog any more!!
WOOT!





8 comments:
Yay! I have missed you. How are you doing? We both have been going through some pretty tough times lately. I'm here to lean on if you need me. :)
Well, I've just been here, waiting for you. I'm glad you've decided to blog again. I've missed you!
Hope all is well with you.
Blessings,
Marge
thanks guys! VP, lets kick 2009 to the curb ok?? LOL
nice surprise...welcome back!
Welcome Home!
Your words are right back where they belong! If you write it, we will come :)
Happy New Year!
~AM
I am glad you are back as well. i need to start blogging again too. We will see. Check back with you again soon!
Well howdy :) Ain't seen you in forever!! LOL
I need to do a post, now that you have LOL
Glad to see you back at your blog home! Missed you!
Post a Comment