Just checking, I have had so few comments from people that I am wondering if anyone is still really reading blogs. If so, let me know by a comment, even if it is a small one.
If not... maybe I wont feel so bad about missing posting now and then.
This blog is dedicated to my daughter Bre. I originally started it when she was on her journey with the USAF. Days have passed and time has brought about changes, no matter what she does, she will remain my hero and our Airman. I salute you Bre!
Just checking, I have had so few comments from people that I am wondering if anyone is still really reading blogs. If so, let me know by a comment, even if it is a small one.
Posted by Tonjia at 12:48 AM
15 comments:
I read blogs every day. As you mentioned, commments are way down! However, I average 50+ visitors each day. Perhaps we are a silent bunch!
Make it a good day!
~AM
I make the rounds every so often. :-)
I read almost every day.
I've noticed a distinct lack of comments of my blog, too. I thought it was because I haven't been working and have become boring - only blogging about gardening and kids and neighbors and such.
i read daily even with bloggers issues and having to try to get to a blog several times ... i have not been commenting as much because of the issues...page must close diagnose connection problems, there is no problem,....yeah right
I read! I read! :)
I write, too. ;)
Hugz,
Lea
MARCO!!!
Hallie :)
I check you every day! Comments seem to be fewer on my blog too, but then, I haven't been very faithful this summer. Wait until I get on the road to Alaska and I'll have something exciting to post.
Yes, I read. Don't comment too often though.
I read about 50+ blogs a day. I rarely comment though. Keep up the great work.
Judi
I try to comment as much as I can but have noticed a lack of comments on my blog lately. maybe we just read so many no one has time to comment any more? Also, summertime and people are out doing things a lot more. Soaking up the sunny days, no time for computer time.
I don't know. LOL
I have been terrible about doing both lately. I don't even like my thoughts, much less spewing them out on a blog. Seriously, I don't have anything to write about. I'm boring lately!
I have a list of MUST READ blogs and yours is right up there. I read but don't often get to post with the hellish life I have going on right now(youngest DD has been caught up in the prescription drug world claws). I dabble on Facebook but I visit with my friends in Blogland where my heart is.
I'm reading!
I pop in everyday! :D
Not so good at commenting though.
Pollo (must read Hallie's comment above)
I try to read daily if I see that someone has updated there blog. I don't write as much as I should because I lead a very boring life.
I didn't do it! lol actually just stumbled across your site...today
i try to comment but sometimes i don't always get the chance. look forward to your blogs
Post a Comment