Saturday, August 22, 2009

On Hiatus

It has come to my attention, like I said before that most of the pictures of Breanna and all of the info that I have posted here have been stolen and reposted on another family blog as belonging to my ex.


Therefore, I am discontinuing this blog until another time in which I will make a new blog, probably a private one.

Thanks for reading, you can find me on facebook!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

PLEASE add me to your private blog list!
c ya on FB!
~AM

Mary Ellen said...

Geez, I might have to start hanging out over at FB more often than once every two weeks!

Tonjia said...

girls I will add you to the list for sure!!

Ness said...

That is so violating! I'm so sorry you're going through this. Please also add me to your private list as you have become such a good friend I would miss you terribly. Take care.

Marge said...

Me too! I want to be on your private list! I had been wondering what was happening to you. I don't facebook, so only get my info from your blog.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Me too! I want to be on your private blog list. I can't believe someone would do that. How disrespectful and horrible.

Unknown said...

tonjia...Thank you for the invitation!!!!
~AM

Debbie said...

I'm here too and thank you! I feel special LOL. I need to feel it too :)

Sorry about the thieves. It's got me thinking about mine now!