Wow, cant believe that its Thursday already! I had a great birthday on Tuesday, in spite of the required meetings that I had to attend.
My middle sister and bil came over and we dodged raindrops on our deck eating cake and ice cream until we had to come inside. Fall weather in western Colorado is very unpredictable.
I worked yesterday, did computer training for 9 hours. I was the trainer! we have a go-live next week for our new electronic documentation module, I really love messing with computers and clinical informatics is a job that I would love having. When we started this journey back in June, I was asked if I would like to become a part of the IT department and be their nurse liaison, working with clinical informatics. I said, ummm YES! But it was 2 of the IT techs that asked me, no one with any particular hiring clout, so I doubt that it will ever be mentioned again.
So, back to the topic of this post. Wait until you hear this!! You all know that the one reason that I had to make this blog private was because of my moron ex and his idiot wife. Well, last weekend when Breanna was in Denver, she called and said she was posting on Twitter about how their weekend was going, etc. So I joined Twitter to see what was up with her. Thats about all I have done on Twitter, actually I forget that I belong most of the time.
But guess who is following me on Twitter???? yep! The morons idiot wife..... She is following me and one other person. Now why do you think she is doing that??? I guess she has no freaking life or something. I could block her, does anyone know if I block someone on Twitter will it notify them?? I dont want to be a bitch, I just want her to leave me alone. know what I mean? And I sure dont want the moron ex to have any clue about what is going on in my life.
I dont think I mentioned this before but I am on Nutrisystem. I have been on program for 7 weeks going on 8 weeks and have lost 17.9 lbs!! woot!
It is a really healthy weight loss program, and I love being able to just open a package and there is my meal. All I do is add some vegetables and fruit and I am good to go. Dana is really helping, he cooks his own meals most of the time, and Breanna usually does her own, so its all working well. Only problem right now is, I have a lemon cheesecake candle on the candle warmer and I am now dying for cheesecake. LOL Looks like I will have to go turn that candle off!
Have a good Thursday y'all!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Wait until you hear this!
Posted by Tonjia at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh I am so glad you are blogging again and it is private. Congrats on your weight loss, I may have to try that myself, is it very expensive? do you get very hungry with it? Do you still eat out very much? It is no hassle at all for your blog to be private and I think you will like having it where you can really say what you want. I know, I am rambling, I have to get around and leave. I have to go "house/dog sit" for my daughter. I am so stinkin' tired I could just run away. And I will in Oct with Scott to Missouri for about four days. Hope someone will watch my dogs for me!
Wow, congrats on your weightloss!! I wish I could afford nutri system, would love to try it. I am so happy you are back to the blog world, I have been in and out for the last couple months, just don't have the time lately.
We went live with the computer charting, documentation, a couple years ago...ugh. The Drs were the worst to accept it!! They still complain daily. Good luck with the "go live"!!
Take care,
Rita
Your ex is a sick mofo :)...I mean, really, who does that. It's like they want to steal your life, but it's done now and they won't be able to do that anymore...YAY!
And the NutriSystem and weight loss? Wow, Girl...YOU GO! That is fantastic. Now I've gotta figure something out. :/
Good to be "back" to your blog!
So glad you are back! And congratulations on the weight loss. I did NutriSystem about 23 years ago....lost 47 pounds...... gained it back over the past 23 years. I'd like to do it again. I'm sure the food is better and there are tons more choices.
And your going private is not a problem for us, so don't worry about us and go ahead and say whatever! Again, we're glad you're back!
i have a stupid question... buthow do i put this so i know when you have blogged? i mean i have your url in my blogs i read but will it show me or will i get somethign in my email because i do want to be able to follow your blog.
geez Laura, I dont know that answer. I do know I had to "invite" you, because I have converted my blog to private, maybe someone else will know?
Post a Comment