We lost my dad yesterday morning. His battle with cancer is finally over. I am still numb.
Goodbye daddy, my friend, my teacher, my mentor, you made me laugh and cry and you even made me mad on occasion.
All of my life I have followed your footsteps, you have been my hero, I have looked up to you and you never disappointed me.
I will miss you, I love you.





3 comments:
Oh Tonjia, I'm so sorry. You've lost both parents in such a short time, I can see why you would be numb.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself and allow yourself time to heal.
You Tonjia, it speaks volumes when you can leave a tribute to your father like that. I truly had a feeling that when you lost your mother, that he would not be far behind her. I don't think he wanted to go on with out her. I feel so bad for you and the pain you must feel losing both your parents. My heart truly does go out to you. No matter how much of a relief it might be, no matter if that is what HE wanted...it is still so hard. Well I think it would be...I have not been there yet and really dread that time. So just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about you and I hope you got some pretty white snow to make you smile!
Tonjia, I am so sorry I am just now hearing about this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment