I know that this is the time of year that some people make resolutions. Decisions that have been declared with great certainty to be something profound, something that will be life changing for them for the entire year. I dont.
I have enough trouble just resolving to get up and go to work every day and face the people that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I simply cant commit to anything more than than.
SO.. with this in mind, I am declaring my "NON RESOLUTIONS" for the upcoming year.....
1. I do not resolve.. to lose weight. Those of you who know me already know I have been on Nutrisystem since July 24. I am seriously tired of eating out of a box, and the week before Christmas I took a break. We are going on our dream vacation next weekend and I have no intention of dieting. So I just might gain half or all of the weight that I have lost since July. If I do, I do. I am joining Jenny Craig when I get home, and thats a fact Jack!
2. I do not resolve.... to exercise. I hate exercise, no, make that LOATHE exercise. When I am not running my ass off in the ER for 12-14 hours without a lunch break and only getting to sit down when I go to the bathroom (twice in 12 hours), I want to kick back, relax, watch TV and play on the computer. I am a potato, and some day, in another life I will be a true blue exerciser. Not this year.
3. I do not resolve.... to save money. I love shopping, I love spending money, I like nice things. I am a cell phone whore, and I love electronics. I tell people that I dont worship money, thats why I never have any. LOL
4. I do not resolve... to learn to meditate. If I am going to take the time to close my eyes and reflect, I want to be in my sleep number bed... asleep!
These are some of my non-resolutions. I think I will be able to keep each and every one of them, with no trouble.
Oh and one more thing.... I dont make goals! I will save that topic for another post. hehe
what are your "non resolutions" for the upcoming year?





3 comments:
Welcome back. I love your new year's goals.
Enjoy your vacation.
Susan
I resolve to not watch what I eat because I love food way too much! And I think I may need to steal some of your non-resolutions too! :)
LOL YES you are a cell phone whore!
I have no resolutions. I started changing when I got sick and pray I can keep it up :)
Post a Comment