I have been running into several of my pet peeves lately, and I thought I would share.
Here are some that seem blog worthy:
My List of 5 Pet Peeves
1. passwords. Every stinking website thinks it needs to make you register and think of a password. I have passwords for passwords! I have so many passwords at work that I had to write them on the back of my name badge! LOL And there are password rules! I cant just use the same password over and over, I have to change it completely. Every so often our documentation program requires you to change your password and it cannot be a variation of your previous FIVE passwords! OMG who remembers????? I even have a password on the recumbent bike at the gym! Thats going a little too far...
2. people who do not renew their license plates on their vehicles. Everyone in Colorado knows that our license plates are expensive. Just one of the requirements of living here. If we dont pay those fees, our roads would be crap and the state would be low on money. Why is it that probably 1/3 of the cars on the road have EXPIRED PLATES???? Why arent these people getting stopped and ticketed? Our neighbor across the street has a Jeep Grand Cherokee that has plates that expired in March of 2009! A freaking year ago! And down the street there is a car who's plates expired in September of 2009. C'mon people, pay up or get rid of your car!
3. Smokers on prescription medication who come to the ER for meds because they "cant afford their prescriptions"... umm you smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day and you cant afford a $4 prescription??? LOSER...
4. The phrase "my bad". What kind of grammar is that???
5. Hip Hop/rap singers who are felons and given lots of attention on TV. These people are criminals, why are we sensationalizing them and their life?
And one more for good measure......
6. Celebrities who go to rehab when they get caught doing something undesirable. ie Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohan, Brittany Spears, etc.
what are some of your pet peeves?
I forgot one! Hot flashes. I hate them, I loathe them! I want them to go away!





2 comments:
great list! Esp. the hot flashes, hate them, want them to go away forever...I am being tortured by hot flashes. I'd rather stay home in my tank top and leggings than get dressed, go out and have hot flashes...OMG, make it stop..;p
Number 3 on your list would PISS ME OFF! That is just so awful. It reminds me of when I worked in a grocery store and people with food stamps would try to buy cigarettes and junk food while their kids pulled on their legs saying how hungry they were.
My pet peeves are vast but the one I have fresh in my mind right now is how inaccessible the world is to someone unable to move around well. While being on crutches I have discovered a completely different mindset on handicapped people.
Post a Comment