I am not. LOL Its Super Bowl sunday and I am kind of middle of the road about this game. I am a huge football fan, love the Broncos and regular season, but the Super Bowl is just not thrilling me this year. If you are a football/superbowl fan, here are a few interesting tidbits of info:
1. New Orleans and Miami have both hosted the Super Bowl 9 times..
2. Pittsburgh has won the most Super Bowls= 6 times
3. The longest Super Bowl winning streak has only been 2 in a row.
4. Mike Ditka, Tom Flores and Tony Dungy have all played in the Super Bowl and
coached a team playing in the Super Bowl.
While I was looking up Super Bowl Trivia, I ran into a website with celebrities REAL names, check these out!
stage name: Jamie Foxx
real name: Eric Marlon Bishop
stage name: Cher
real name: Cherilynn Sarkisian
stage name: Whoopie Goldberg
real name: Caryn Elaine Johnson (I think thats a pretty name)
stage name: Madonna
real name: Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone
stage name: Prince
real name: Prince Rogers Nelson
Hmmm you learn something new every day, huh?





1 comments:
Wow, Prince's name is really Prince? Interesting.
I thought the Super Bowl was super exciting this year. I had no interest in either team (although seeing the Saints win was cool. I think that city needed that pick-me-up) but just the energy and aura around that game, no matter who plays, is cool. Plus the commercials!
Post a Comment