Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just when I thought I had seen it all....

This ridiculous commercial just proves that I havent seen anything yet...

Who else thinks the powers that be at Burger King need to rethink their marketing approach and fire everyone in their marketing department?


7 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I'm with you. Ridiculous!

Lisa said...

I think it is FUNNY. I have the real song as my daughters ringtone. It just makes me laugh! And I love her calling me just so I can get a laugh in the middle of the day! Don't even know all the words to it, just like the tune, the beat.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Not only do I have an irrational fear of the Burger King and this commercial does nothing to help that, but the subject matter is just wrong. When did this become acceptable?

Debbie said...

Let's call the TV cops!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

I think BK is the lowest form of fast food. So are thier commercials. Bleh.

Jack is much funnier and could take that oversized head king in a second.

And why am I even thinking about that lol.

Tonjia said...

go Jack go!!! I agree with you Chris!