Monday, January 21, 2008

Defcon 5!!! Computer malfunction!!!

Last night, my laptop quit connecting to the internet. This is usually cause for panic for me, but since Dana's computer was connected and Breanna's Xbox was connected, I was sure it was just a momentary glitch. NOT!!!!!

Dana spent about an hour or longer online with our provider support and the support guy said something about a corrupt file and a windsock (????) and then talked Dana through connecting again. whew! Then, it quit connecting! I worked and worked to try to connect, I also tried doing a system restore and it didnt work, so I finally gave up. I was really irritated because I was half way through downloading some episodes of "Dog The Bounty Hunter" to my Ipod and I just couldnt lose them....

Anyway, this morning, when I got up I was planning to log online using Dana's laptop and guess what? Everything on my laptop works normally!! WTH???? I am convinced that it has something to do with Breannas Xbox, when she plays, I cant log online. Weird huh?

Today Bre and I went to the gym and then to Barnes and Noble, and later Borders to peruse the books, drink Starbucks and just relax. I almost fell asleep at Borders, now thats relaxed!!

Then we went out for Mexican food. It was fun, I am stuffed and now am surfing the net. I promise to take more pictures before the end of the week when she has to go back. I think she is ready to tackle the rigors of the 319 again, and to return to training!!

Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Susie said...

I hate it when my computer just stops working, it is sooooooo bad. It would be worse now that my livelihood is attached to this computer. Not like we don't have four of them in the house, but this is mine for school and for future work so I know what you were going through.
Keeping my fingers crossed for Bre, I know she will make it this time!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did the pictures! Great job Tonjia and I hope puter gets its act together soon. We have to have updates on Bre and her progress!

I am still amazed at the transformation with the weight loss. Keep up the great work girl!

Debbie in NC

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the computer melt down. I hope it stays working for you. Sounds like a great day with Bre. I know you enjoyed your company with her. I will keep my fingers crossed for her.