Friday, January 25, 2008

Into the Wild Blue Yonder.......



Off she went this morning, returning to Lackland..... it was bittersweet, I was sad to see her go, but so happy for her to be returning with the shoulder injury resolved. Breanna was ready. She wants to get back to the 319 and be evaluated to return to training.


She looked so official in those blues!! We spent the night last night with my niece and her family in Aurora. Had a great time, spent the afternoon with Natasha and little JR, shopping. (our favorite thing to do. :-) ) I have to preface this by saying that my niece is more like me than she is like her own mom. We have the same likes and dislikes and always have fun when we are together. She is also an RN! We laughed and played with JR and the dogs and ate pizza. A great evening!


So, on the trip back to SA, Breanna got to fly FIRST CLASS!! Thank you US Airways, they upgraded her to first class, she felt so important.


It was raining when she arrived in SA. She says "its raining, as usual" so things must be back to normal for her now. Hopefully our next step will be graduation and on to tech school!


Please say a prayer for her!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Can't wait for Bre to start the next chapter of this AF novel. I know she is gonna kick some butt. I am sure this break did her a world of good and you will be heading to SA real soon for that wonderful graduation. Best of everything to Bre!!

Sue T

ps. Heberden nodes: exostoses about the size of a pea or smaller, found on the terminal phalanges of the fingers in osteoarthritis, which are enlargements of the tubercles at the articular extremities of the distal phalanges.
just a few short months ago I would not have understood one iota of this definition, now I do, WOOHOO! Thank you got your vote of confidence, I am very excited.

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! I hope everything goes smoothly now that she's back and before we know it GRADUATION will be here!

Good luck Bre!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Praying for you all as she starts the next chapter in her journey. She really looked ready.

Hang in there!

Hallie

Chris said...

Praying for Bre! And you as an Air Force mom. I am excited for Bre, she looks so happy.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for her and hoping all goes well.