On our trip to Denver, we stopped by the Denver Bronco Store at Invesco Field. This was like visiting a shrine, for Breanna and I. We have been Bronco fans forever, and seeing the stadium and all of the cool stuff in the store was a great thrill.
This is Breanna in front of the statues of the charging Broncos in front of the store.


And here she is posing in front of one of her favorite players' jerseys. Too bad Jay Cutler wasnt hanging out in the store!

We are back in a holding pattern for Breanna returning to training. She will be evaulated on Monday by physical therapy and then on to Mini Reed for evaluation. I will update here when I know something.
The roller coaster departs in 48 hours!!! :-)






2 comments:
Tonjia...wishing Bre lots of luck for Monday! I was sorry to hear about her best friend being discharged. It's an up and down career path to choose. She seems to adjust to the change very well though, so that's what she'll need to continue on.
Prayers are with you!
Looks like you had fun at the stadium.
Post a Comment