Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Day After..

Breanna called this morning, she sounded a bit happier and more relaxed. She was called down to CQ last night and one of the TI's who has been giving her a hard time told her that the "Commander of BMT" wants her gone. I am not sure if he thought he was going to upset her or make her mad, she just said "OK" and went back upstairs. The mindset of some of these guys is ridiculous.

So, now she waits. She said they will probably want to get her out of there by Friday, but she is projecting sometimes near the first of March. I predict next week, who wants to take bids on when she gets out of there? LOL

Its pretty weird around here realizing that we arent going to be an Air Force family any more. Everywhere you look in Bre's room is Air Force from the shirts in her closet to posters, blankets, books etc. We have Air Force hoodies, coffee cups, pictures on the wall of her with the Air Force symbol that she sent us from BMT, you get the idea.

I even have a set of Air Force wings on my name badge at work....
I have to work for the next 3 nights, so the blog entries are going to be hit and miss. Have a great week everyone, I will update you when I know something!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Well first, I think that comment was very unprofessional and downright crappy!

Second, good for Bre that she responded like the strong and wonderful woman she is. WTG Bre!

Since I have a squishy mammogram appt on Feb 19th I think that would be a good day for Bre to come home! I can be excited for her and forget my day LOL

AF stuff: I think Bre will decide this own her own maybe? After maybe a few days at home with some quiet time....nix that...I remember her music collection LOL

Love and hugs Tonjia!
Debbie AFMOM/DAD