Breanna went to talk to the AF recruiter today, she was checking on the time frame for returning to the AF for Bre. At first, the recruiter said she could not return, ever. And then she called her commanding officer, and they found out that because of the code that was on Breanna's discharge papers, she COULD return... in one year.
We are not sure how that affects AF ROTC, Bre will call the Capt in charge of AF ROTC Detachment 90 tomorrow. Now comes the twist....
Bre spent over an hour with the Navy recruiter this afternoon. She found out some interesting things that sounded good to her, she can enlist in the Navy, even though the AF wont let her return for a year. She can choose to join Navy DEP and plan her ship date to basic training as far as 6 months down the road. Her basic training would be in Chicago, which is a far cry from south Texas! LOL
Anyway, thats where we stand at this point. I am in the middle of a marathon 72 hour work week, after which I will get 6 days off, so I am thrilled about that. IF I can make it to Friday morning!
We are laying laminated flooring in our living room and I have taken pics of that, hopefully I will get them posted in a day or two. The two dogs have taken a huge interest in putting the planks down, and they are both exhausted tonight.
So, until tomorrow...
Monday, February 25, 2008
What a difference 3 days makes.... Another decision on the horizon...
Posted by Tonjia at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
As a person who has torn out all the carpeting in her living and dining room floor and has 18 year old linoleum in kitchen and has been walking on sub-floor for 5 years....I can't wait to see pics!
Oh, and I knocked out walls too!
72 hours in a week....oh that's right ER. Gotcha. David works short marathons and then off too.
Wondering...do those energy drinks really work LOL. I'm glad you love your job!
Still thinking on the Bre side....but first thought is SLOW DOWN...sit still!
RAWR!!! I STILL LOVE THE AIR FORCE!!!
~Bre, the FOREVER airman!
Post a Comment