Well, almost completely done! I will post pictures on Friday or Saturday. It is beautiful. Dana did a great job. The hounds love to run across the floor making click-clack noises. LOL
Breanna is busy planning her future. Will it be AF ROTC? or will it be the US Navy? Only time will tell. If she can get cleared to join AF ROTC and be accepted at CSU, I am sure that is the route she will take. It will take 4 years to complete, but at least she will have a college degree when she is done.
I am at work right now, so not much news, stay tuned for more updates in a few days. It is nearly impossible to blog and work night shifts, eat, shower and go back to work more night shifts. 72 hours in 7 days!!!! Why am I killing myself in this freaking professiion???? Hurry up Friday morning!!
Aloha!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The Floor is done!
Posted by Tonjia at 1:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
LOL Tonjia, after retiring in 1993 TOTALLY tired of the AF runaround...why am I back here again?
The woman in charge of the OR where my son works (is married to a BIG doctor) gave the security team a fit. Long story short...when they were discussing her back in the office the guys that had been there the longest were talking about them and my son listened and finally blurted out..."I don't care how much money they have or what they do, it's a matter of RESPECT for our team!"
Proud moment here and took that moment to remind him of having to deal with General's "wives" LOL
Love ya'll!
Can't wait to see how it looks! How's Mr. Max doing?
Hallie
Can't wait to see it in all its floory glory!!
lol
Post a Comment