Short blog today, here is something to put a smile on your face. ... I am a dog lover, through and through. My dogs give me great joy. For all of you dog lovers out there... this video is for you! Dont forget to turn my playlist player off before watching!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Dogs dont care if you're ugly..
Posted by Tonjia at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is great. I bout fell out of my seat laughing!
On Atkins til at least November than back to watching what we eat and making good choices.
Hallie :)
This needs to be my new theme song. I loved it. And yes, I am a major dog lover. If I could I would have about five more than what I have right now. But they do tie you down and make traveling very hard. I won't leave them with just "anybody". So I must interview new babysitters for when I travel this winter for about a week. Darn it. why can't they just come with me!
Post a Comment