Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why??





Have you ever looked at something at just asked Why?? I have run across some pictures that just makes me wonder. Here they are..

I am a big proponent of expressing ones indivduality, but this looks painful. It is just wrong..





And is this guy coming or going???





I have had hundreds of people tell me that they are afraid of needles, apparantly this guy isnt.. I wonder if he would pass out when getting an IV??



Is this freedom of expression???




I think I will just take my un-tattooed, pierced only on the earlobe self and be thankful! peace, y'all














3 comments:

dlyn said...

I don't think it's very nice to put all these photos of my family on the internet! :D

Cupcake Blonde said...

OMG! Go read my blog now! This is SO funny that you posted this and I just read it today.

Chris said...

We were at Downtown Disney not too long ago, and I could swear I saw some of those people.