Tuesday, March 11, 2008

3 more nights!!!

36 hours to go... I am counting down the working hours until I can get off of this schedule!! I know I have bored you all with my work schedule so I wont go crazy, but after thursday night I AM DONE!!! I will have 6 days off and then go to 3 on and 4 off yay me!
Breanna had some good news today, she picked up her letter of recommendation to the AF ROTC program from the local recruiter, and this will also server as a letter of recommendation for application to CSU. She may end up having to go one semester here at Mesa State because we are getting things going a little late. But thats ok, she can transfer to CSU in January of 2009. I am not sure how they do the AF ROTC classes if you enter midsemester, if I am not mistaken she will just have to take 4 ROTC classes in that semester instead of just 2. no biggie.

The time is ticking away quickly, its already half way through March! I cant believe it. Bre also found another possible lifeguard/swim instructor position at the local country club. Woooo miss hoity toity.

Dana and I are thinking about taking a couple days off and flying (yes I said flying) to Las Vegas next month. We can fly from here to LV for anywhere from $19 to $49 each. We will take Bre and just kick back and have fun. More to come on that.

Ok, I am off to get ready for YUCK work..... cya tomorrow hopefully!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

3 ON and 4 OFF is much better! David works every other weekend Fri, Sat, Sun so he alternates with Mon,Tues or Wed/Thurs off.

I was waiting until after BMT nervous breakdown to get a job, but gosh that's 4 months away and not sure savings will last that long. Damn, why can't he go Air Force Reserve!

Nope, even with a BMT date...still in denial here and still dealing with it.

Vegas...haven't been there since 1980 when I got married there! I keep telling David to go w/buddy or GF on a road trip there and enjoy it. He turned 21 last August. I bet you are excited!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You can fly for that cheap? Holy Moly? I'd be in Vegas every weekend!

Vegas is my favorite plave. I'm so jealous!!


Hallie :)