She has been busy working out and watching her diet, she is actually UNDER weight for the Navy but wants to lose 8 lbs so she wont have to worry about being close to the weight limit.
I want to see her with the gleam in her eye again, I want to see happiness on her face and hear excitement in her voice when she talks about her future. I have a VERY good feeling about this journey, unlike the feeling that I had about her USAF endeavor.
Maybe a moms intuition really does mean something?
OK, I dont want to get premature, but this pic is AWESOME!!! Disregard the #9 I dont know how to get rid of it! LOL






3 comments:
Looking good!
Can't wait to see how this all turns out!
Hallie
Tonjia, LOL this blog could be an ad for the Department of Defense!
Just kidding...I know the AF did Bre wrong. God bless her strong soul.
Bre...you look great and I'm glad you have kept your weight down. Proud of you!
I'm with Hallie, can't wait to see what the future holds for you :)
Tonjia,
Have you joined a Navy Moms support group yet? I bet they have one likes ours. But not as great as ours because it won't have us!!!
Post a Comment