Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ramblings.....

Sometimes I just have to ramble... thoughts fly through my head at the speed of light and since I was diagnosed with CRS disease, they dont stay long. (for those of you who arent medical, CRS disease is "cant remember shit" or early menopausal side effects! LOLOL you thought I was sick didnt you??? mwahahaha). Anyway, my memory isnt what it used to be, hell it isnt what it was last month, at least I dont think so, I cant really remember what it was last month. :-)

To continue my ramble, I changed my blog format a week or so ago, I took out the Air Force influence and I am adding the Navy influence ever so slowly, did you notice the difference? I must say those Blue Angels are pretty darned colorful!

I wish this was something that could be done in every day life but it isnt that easy. We are working at it, Breanna is doing much better and everything is looking up for her Navy career. We are just waiting for her medical records to be received from the VA in St Louis, so the Navy can process her waiver and she can go to MEPS for her physical and DLAB test.

One more rambling... I owe Tosh and JR an apology, their blog was dropped from my blog list (in error) when I changed formats. EEEK!! not good! JR is changing so fast that I cant believe it! He is going on 9 months old and changing every day. I would hate to miss a minute of it!

I am off to work, have a great night everyone.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Thanks Aunt T. JR just wanted to make sure he is still your favorite great nephew! Love reading your blog and I check everyday. Wish I was better at blogging everyday, but school is getting in the way!!!

Tonjia said...

JR will ALWAYS be my favorite nephew! :-)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Guess what I got in the mail toda?

ANY GUESSES????

Hallie

Tonjia said...

:) great! I am glad you got it! hope you like it Hallie.