Thursday, March 6, 2008

Has it been 2 days?

Since I posted last? I cant believe I forgot to post yesterday, I guess it was just a busy day, but for the life of me I cant remember what we did!

OH! I remember! We went out to dinner with my sister and brother in law and I learned what to eat at Red Lobster that will keep me on my WW program!!! (Thank you Sheila) I am trying really really hard this week to stay on program 100% and this is day 4 for that so far. It was very cool to walk out of Red Lobster knowing that I was still OP.

So, another day trudging down the weight loss road.... tonight I have to work and this is the start of my 72 hour freaking marathon work week so I can only hope that Weight Watchers sticks with me like glue...

Breanna is working on Plan B. We talked today about her attending our local 4 yr college for one semester or one year and then transferring to CSU as a transfer student if she doesnt get in this fall. The deadline for applying to CSU as a freshman was Feb 1 and so there is a possibility that she has missed placement. The other AF ROTC options were 2 community colleges, both in the Denver area (apparantly students on the Western slope of Colorado arent supposed to want to join ROTC???) and both of those are commuter colleges, so she would have to hassle with finding an apartment in the area and paying utilities, first, last and security deposit and THEN find a car to drive to the ROTC classes. They do NOT make it easy.

I am not sure what she will do, she isnt keen on going into the Navy but she knows she wants to go military, so everything depends on:

1. acceptance to CSU or UNC at Greeley
2. the USAF approving her discharge paperwork to join AF ROTC in the fall.

So, we wait. We must be good at that because we always have to do it!! Wish Breanna luck!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Tonjia, well CONGRATULATIONS to Mom...Red Lobster? Oh those cheese biscuits and everything fried for me...Proud of you here and WTG!!!

It seems like yesterday you got off the other 72 hour hell. Hats off to you again for the work you do in the ER and the hours!

With David working at the hospital...it's hard to try and even take one class, I hope Bre continues with her education while waiting. I don't even know how old Bre is! LOL