
What a freaking awesome sunny day in western Colorado! Our temps today reached 69 degrees!! This is like 80 degrees to us, we have been cold for so long.
Our hounds loved playing out in the sun, and spent a while just soaking in it.
Dana, Bre and I went to the mall then came home and Dana worked on the floor some more, its almost done. Hopefully I will have some pictures ready to post tomorrow. We have a kitchen full of living room furniture and I am ready for it to be put back!
This is a picture of Mt Garfield, I was raised with this mountain just to the north of our town, we were so close it was HUGE. It always gives me a feeling of peace.
Ahh the diversity of the scenery in the Grand Valley of Colorado!
Later dudes!






1 comments:
Love the pics of the doggies!! Wish we had some of your warm weather!
Hallie :)
Post a Comment