Isnt there a song in there somewhere??? LOL Well this IS the morning after, or maybe, technically, the afternoon after the spring ahead.
Last night promptly at 2:00am we took all of the clocks in the ER down, lined them up close to the ambulance door and waited... see, we have these "state of the art" clocks that are hooked up with some freaking satellite orbiting up there in space somewhere and that satellite is supposed to magically reset our clocks according to daylight savings time standards. Like I said, NOTHING happened. hmmmm We were thinking that our link up to outerspace had broken or something and then we got busy and at about 3:30am I looked and the clocks had CHANGED! I guess satellite space time is an hour behind or something.....
Anyway day shift came stumbling in grumpy and batting their eyes like they got less sleep or something. We all rushed out into the dark and looked up to see the stars! what an awesome time to go home to bed. I think we should do that every weekend!
today is a lazy day in our house, I slept until 2:30, which I found out was really 3:30 because we had not turned back our bedroom clocks, and Dana is cooking dinner, YAY! The houndie boys are taking their afternoon siesta and the warm afternoon sun is shining into our west facing windows.
Tomorrow is my weigh in day for Weight Watchers, I have been 100% on program all week, nothing off program has passed through my lips!! I have to get my butt in gear because I have wasted too much time in the last few months when I was supposed to be on program. I am off to drink water!
Breanna is keeping busy in her bedroom, doing something, she is very quiet and that used to alarm me when she was little. I should go see what she is doing. LOL This week she is on a quest to put out more applications and see if she cant secure a job. Wish her luck!
More tomorrow!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
There's got to be a morning after....
Posted by Tonjia at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Blender Kimmy BETTER say those kind of things about me or I'll kick her butt!!
Hallie
Post a Comment