Friday, April 18, 2008

Cute Pet Pics...


One of our Air Force moms, and fellow bloggers, (Hallie) is having a contest on her blog, she is asking everyone to send in cute pet pics. I submitted one of our little Frankie... I thought I should give equal time to Max. So here are a few of my favorite pet pics of our boys, I hope you enjoy! The above picture is our little Frankie at age 8 weeks, isnt he adorable?






I had a last minute schedule change at work this week, so I am off tonight and I have to work on Saturday night. Hopefully, I will be able to update this blog tomorrow before going to work.



We are pretty much status quo here, still waiting on the Air Force to send Breannas medical records, it seems like we have been waiting on the Air Force for the better part of the last year. Frankly, I am getting tired of it. I will be glad when all ties to them have been severed!


Today is PIR day at Great Lakes Recruit Training Facility in Illinois! Congratulations to all the new Sailors who are starting their journey in the Navy. May you all have a fulfilling career serving our country. And to the moms and dads, give lots of hugs, take lots of pics and dont forget to share them when you get home. :-)
Here is one more pic for the road... Max sleeping








0 comments: