Sometimes I am just inclined to ramble.. and this is one of those times. I have a lot to say and none of it is connected.
Right now I am watching a PBS documentary called "Carrier", it s a 10 hour documentary spread over 5 days following the crew of the USS Nimitz. On ship and off ship interviews and basically just seeing what the Sailors go through. The Nimitz is a HUGE aircraft carrier and carries a crew of 5,000 men and women. Tonight they are in the middle east. They are at a hotel swimming pool and the local women are dressed in black birkas and they look like the grim reaper! LOLOLOL
Ok moving on, I LOVE refrigerated Air Conditioning! And so do our hounds.. Today it got warm, up to 85 degrees and I rearranged the living room, cleaned the house and turned the AC on. Frankie and Max thinks its just about the best invention since liver snacks! They flopped down and immediately took a long nap on the cool floor.
Its back to work for me tomorrow, I live for my days off. I literally work FOR MY DAYS OFF. I hope we have an easy 3 nights.
One more thing.. we are still waiting for our income tax rebates.. what about you??
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
More Ramblings...
Posted by Tonjia at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Sounds like an interesting show. Enjoy working...LOL! Yeah still waiting to see if I get a check.
Post a Comment