Batten down the hatches!! I dont know what that means but if we had hatches we would need to batten them. The WIND is blowing, no make that wailing! Here in western Colorado we have wind and its getting ugly and very dusty...Here is our current weather forecast:
Current conditions as of 4:53 pm MDT
Partly Cloudy/Windy
Feels Like:78°
Barometer:29.47 in and falling
Humidity:5%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:1°
Wind:SSW 26 mph
Sunrise:6:36 am
Sunset:7:52 pm
78°High: 50° Low: 33°
The winds have been gusting to 50mph all day and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 40's and it could snow!! It WILL snow in elevations above 7,000 feet (we are at 5,000 feet). Talk about weather changes, Bre says its the Apocalypse because God hates George W Bush!!! I dont know if God is a Democrat or not but this is one heckuva storm coming!!
So, for those of you east of Colorado (I have Kansas and Missouri in mind) dig in, its coming your way!!
They just issued a "small pet warning" Frankie is refusing to go outside! LOL
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Red Flag Warning!
Posted by Tonjia at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOL at Frankie!! Funny! Hang on to precious little things warning!
Our weather is so up and down, moods up and down, I keep getting up and down, of course, more down!
I am MAKING myself get up today and head to Walmart to get Judy's Ryan a few things to get in the mail. Gosh...I procrastinate!
Bre's post of you and Dana brought tears to my eyes...so sweet!
Still thinking of CJ today! I hope he gets the results soon, like right after test!
Frankies pic you sent is amazing. I'm soooo glad I'm not the judge!!
Thanks for thinking of CJ. I am a nervous wreck right now!
Hallie
Post a Comment