Menopause sucks.... I can handle most of the symptoms but the memory loss is driving me CRAZY!! I am usually not good with names anyway but now I am forgetting faces. It is a sad deal. I dont remember what I had for lunch yesterday! LOL
Anyway, I found this cartoon and it is my new favorite. The seven dwarfs of menopause define me perfectly and they give me a smile.. I found them on google, so I dont even know who to give credit to, but whoever you are. Thanks for sharing! LOL

So news on Breanna, no news. She has been called by the city Recreation dept for a lifeguard/swim instructor job. She will take their certification class the end of April. She is currently Red Cross certified, but this will give her another certification and she needs her CPR renewed, so I think she is going to do it. She is also supposed to stop in and see the Chief in the Navy recruiting office on Monday. We are still waiting for the USAF to send her medical records to the Navy so they can complete her waiver. I am beginning to wonder if they will ever send it. So.... we wait!!






2 comments:
Love the Dwarfs! I think I'm about done with that part of my life thank goodness! Started early LOL
Hell, hold your breath waiting for them to send records...great news about the lifeguard job. I always wanted to be one at the beach when I was young..to look at all the guys and to be at beach all day.
Have a good Sunday!
It's always hurry up and wait in the military- heck look at how long its taking them to medically discharge my son:) I am happy with it as they still have to pay him and its more he is paying off on his mega car payment. But I know he is anxious and she will be great in the Navy when they do get it straightened out.
If you don't get action soon- call your state senator that is pro military- I will tell you they have helped us immensely!!!
hugs
karen in vt
proud navy mom
Post a Comment