Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still Hanging out in Vegas!





We are having an awesome time here in Las Vegas. The weather is great, not as warm yesterday and today but its better than winter! We have gambled at a lot of the casino's. Ceasar's Palace, The Mirage, NY NY, Circus Circus, MGM Grande, Treasure Island and a few smaller places on the strip. Today we are going down to see the Luxor.

Last night we went downtown on Fremont street, talk about packed! It was packed with people. Breanna and I had our pictures taken with the Chippendale guys (see her blog for that one when we get home) and we listened to a rock band playing and did some gambling down there too.

Breanna is funny when she plays the slots. She puts her dollar bill in and when she doubles it, she cashes out! She has been able to stay ahead of the game for the entire time we have been here doing that.

This is a picture of the wooden horse outside of FAO Schwartz. It is HUGE

This is the pirate ship outside of TI, they dont have the pirate show anymore, they have some show with scantily clad vixens and lots of boobs. We didnt go to that one.
Breanna inside of the Ceasars forum, that place was incredible!

All in all we are having a great trip. I will post more pictures when we get home! See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Vegas looks awesome. Can't wait to see the Chippendale picture!!

Debbie said...

Yep...Chippendale caught my eye LOL. The pictures are fantastic and gosh I wish I was there! Keep it up girl! Ya'll git-R-done!!

Lea said...

*sigh* I miss Vegas some days.
For four years we lived across the "ditch" (AKA: Grand Canyon)and it was only a 5 hr drive away. Woulda been a 2.5 hr drive if not for that big ol' crack in the ground we had to go 'round! ;)

Enjoy Vegas. Best people watching in the world. (even better than Disney!)

Lolly said...

You're ONLY 3 hours away from me. Wish I could join you. I know the places you mention quite well. We go through Vegas every time we go to Utah to see our boy, who SHOULD be home within the next 10 weeks or so. Well back in Utah anyway, not sure when the kids will come down here to visit.
BIG HUGS,
Lolly