Saturday, April 26, 2008

I am baaaack!

Sorry about the short hiatus there, we had a rough night in the ER last night so I was unable to post.


I have realized that if it werent for alcohol and illegal drugs, my job would be much more mundane than it is right now! It might even border on boring once in a while! I wrestled a drunk or two, was screamed at by a person or two and spent half of the night in the company of local law enforcement... LOL


Not much going on around here, I have a few days off now to get the house cleaned, laundry done, etc.


I will be back tomorrow with a blog topic that is more interesting than this one. I have to get some sleep, regroup and think up a topic!!


but before I leave, here is a wiener to make you smile....

0 comments: