Friday, May 2, 2008

Just a quick post!!

I am at work but I wanted to share the good news! My DEAR husband, love of my life, my reason for living, Dana. Went out yesterday and did ALL of the dirty work and bought me a new car!!

Those of you who know me well, know I absolutely LOATHE buying new cars, I dont want to deal with the slimy, fake smiles of the salesmen and their disgusting condescending jokes. I dont want to deal with credit checks, (I have been very burned out on credit checks in my former marriage) and It give me hives. Bottom line... I really really hate it!

We have been talking about trading in my Jeep Grand Cherokee for several months, it is getting on in years (8 yrs old) and mileage (94,000) and we wanted to trade it off while we still had a good trade in.

So Dana volunteered to go look at a Ford Escape that we found, while I was sleeping yesterday. So, when I got up, there it was, sitting in our driveway! YAAAY ME!

I had to go down and sign paperwork, but thats it. I drove it to work last night, and it is SO awesome! I will take a picture and post it this weekend, it is my dream car. 2008, Ford Escape Limited, red in color, sun roof, leather upholstery, and tons of bells and whistles.

I am one lucky girl. I love my husband :-)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Well....WOW!!! Yes, you have one really wonderful hubby to do that!! I'm so happy for you Tonjia and I look forward to seeing the pic of you and your new ride!!

Lea said...

WAY COOL! Go DANA!

Post pics as soon as you can, Tonjia. I wanna see your new 'baby'.

I just got my PT Cruiser back from the shop and was SOOOO excited to be in my own car again.

oh happy dances for both of us

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah for the new wheels!! Can't wait to see pics!~

Hallie :)