Friday, May 16, 2008

The Paperwork Has Arrived!!!

The power of Politics!! Breannas medical records from the USAF have arrived at the Navy recruiters office. They received them yesterday afternoon. Isnt it amazing that our congressman did in 2 weeks what no one else, military or civilian could do in 3 1/2 months!

And, for the record, the Air Force did lie to everyone. (what??? say it isnt so!!) The records ARE kept at Lackland, they are NOT sent to the VA immediately after discharge, thats just a line that they gave. They have so many lines.....

So, the plan now is, the Navy recruiter is forwarding the records to their higher ups for evaluation. And then the waiver for the killer reentry code can be written and she can go to MEPS for the remainder of her physical. She wont have to take the entire physical because she just had a MEPS physical last July. Please say a prayer that this goes off without a hitch. She is so ready to get back to military life.

Yesterday was the final catharsis, she picked up her new Navy lanyard for her keychain and put away the Air Force one. We have been cleansed....

Now please cross all fingers, say lots of prayers and send positive thoughts for Breanna! Everything is appreciated!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Of course my fingers are crossed! For all our little kiddies!! LOL

Finally, and praying Bre can begin!! Yippee!

Yes, I wish you lived closer too :) No...I wish I lived closer! Woman C needs a friggin break!

I just realized Woman C's son #4 just left for 2 days of Nascar fun with Woman Jennifer who is only 4 years younger than Blender Kimmy!!!

And people wonder WHY I worry...and also tomorrow Son #4 will be with Man A and GF! ROFL

No, copied stick pictures..I can't draw crap :) ((Tonjia)) Thanks for being here!

Michelle said...

That is great. Any chance you got to see the records before they sent them up? I would be curious to know exactly what the medical folks wrote about her condition. I am thinking positive thoughts for Bre!

Tonjia said...

Michelle, I wanted the Navy Recruiter to make a copy for me but Bre said to send them before I told her. So they are probably gone. I might check with him on Monday to see if he kept a copy just to be safe...