I joined "skywatch Friday". I hope I can keep up this commitment. I love going over to Wiggers World and looking at all of the cool pictures. I am officially number 222 in the list of blogging photographers, this is so cool!
So, here is my first entry for Skywatch Friday, just one day late. LOL
This picture is of the Empire state building and the NYC sky taken in April 2005.
Enjoy!!






3 comments:
Welcome! :)
I like your photo very much.
Great angle.
Looking all the way up.
Sorry I'm late.
I wish to give you an enormous welcome to SKY WATCH FRIDAY.
You have a great angle of approach on this unique view.
It's a great start.
Also loved your musical choices.
Congrats Tonjia..it is fun and what a way to start! I'd give anything to go to NYC!
I get dizzy looking at this!!
It's up to 222? I need to go visit more LOL
Post a Comment