I have been a frustrated amateur (with the operative word here being "amateur") photography lover for years. I wouldnt even put myself in the category of a photographer. But I love pictures and I am learning by looking at other peoples photos how to look at landscape and take different angles on objects.
This is one of my favorite parts of the area where I live. It is Mt Garfield. It reaches out from a range of mountains that borders one edge of the valley where I was raised and now live again. The house I was raised in was very close to the base of this mountain, and our kitchen window looked out at it. Mt Garfield was always the lighthouse of the desert for me, when I would come around the curve leading into this valley it was always there as a beacon reminding me I was home...
I continue to love this mountain and it gives me peace. It is my fortress. Enjoy.






4 comments:
Tonjia it's beautiful! I love your phrase "lighthouse of the desert". It's a perfect caption!
You go girl and let's have fun!
This is a great photo, its an amazing area. Welcome to sky watch.
thanks guys!! I am looking forward to the experience.
This pic is so awesome!!! I love it!!!! Have a good time!!!
Post a Comment