
It does not seem possible, but today is Breannas 21st birthday! It just seems like yesterday, but 21 yrs ago tonight and 8:37pm 10lb 2 oz Breanna said hello to the world.
She was born at Riverside Community Hospital on the day after labor day. It was a tuesday. 2 weeks post term, the little stinker didnt want to come out, I was sure I would be carrying her into adulthood! LOL

The last 21 yrs has been an amazing ride, this daughter of mine, excels at whatever she puts her mind too, her heart is huge and loving and she has a special talent for singing that is a gift from God.
We are so proud of her.
She is going to kill me when she sees some of the pics that I have posted. I dont have any of her baby pics scanned in yet, but we used to get stopped when we were out, by people asking to have their picture taken with her. They thought she was Mary Kate Olsen!LOLOL
Happy Birthday Breanna, your future is bright, reach for the stars!!






15 comments:
You're right. I do hate some of the pictures you posted.
Happy 21st Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Bre!
Happy Memoryday, Mom!
Truly, you have so much to be proud of in this young lady of yours! May this new year of her life hold happiness, adventure and many smiles!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Happy Birthday, Bre! Tonjia, you have every right to be proud of her. I've been reading through the AF, Navy, college trek, and I totally respect your daughter. She is a gem, raised by a mom who is also a gem. As others said earlier, you are an angel walking among us, you and other emergency room nurses. I can imagine that there is early burnout among your ranks, but we can't let you good ones get away! Can you take a break, a little vacation, to regroup and rest and relax?
I know having someone like our second daughter, adopted at age 13 and most certainly FASD affected, come in with a split open eye lid and black eye and a busted arm and a blood alcohol of three times the legal limit is becoming all too common in ER's and I imagine you are sick and tired of dealing with them. But I am so grateful to nurses like you who give her the care she needs, even when she lies to you saying no, her husband didn't throw her down the steps, and no, she hasn't had a drink in days, and no she doesn't need info on treatment centers or a woman's shelter. Bless you and nurses like you who may one day, break through her alcohol fog and make a difference in her life. Please don't give up. We need nurses like you. I need nurses like you if I'm ever to have my daughter back.
Thank you for what you do, and God bless you and give you strength.
Marge
Happy Birthday Bre! And a very happy anniversary of her birth to you mom. I was were you are jsut a few months ago. So, are you takin gher out for drinks tonight?
Find a Scrap Book Store in your area and find out if there are any cropping groups. You can also search at yahoo for groups. I just lucked into this group as one of the ladies is who sold her Cricut on Craigs List. It is amazing. You use different cartridges for different things. They cost extra for each one. And then you can tell it what size you want. For this machine it is upto 5.5 inches. You then put your project paper on the cutting sheet (it sticks to it). Load it and the machine then cuts what ever it is you wanted cut. From words to shapes and figures. Different types of lettering. Check out One Scrappy Chicks blog and she has some pages that have like a film negative that she then cut pictures down to fit in it. It looks really cool. I jouned a Cricut Yahoo Group just so I can steal ideas from their pictures section. I went no mail on the group. Don't go an buy a new one. I got lucky on Craigslist.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GIRL. Just because you are 21 please be careful. There is nothing more you can do today that you couldn't do yesterday to have fun and be safe. Knowing your momma, I know, I have faith that you two have had "the talk" . If not, go visit my blog today and we will let that be enough said.
Tonjia, isn't it funny how the memories come flooding back, the good times are so vibrant, and the bad times...were there any? We have such hearts for our children and you have done a great job with that young lady. I feel the two of you have a strong relationship and I am very jealous of that. Nothing better than a mother daughter close bond. Happy birthday to her, and happy memories to you. Make it ax extra special day.
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
Happy 21st Breanna!! WOW 10 pounds 2 oz... I wont complain too much about Martha's measily 9 pounds 10 oz any more!
Happy 21st Bre!
You ahve a lot to be proud of Tonjia :).
Tonjia,
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to know that others feel the same way as I do at times. I however, deal more with the jackass DR's, less patients. (they are asleep most the time with me, hence the reason I chose this career.) Most of our Docs are pretty nice, theres one that I would like to send your way...or even further!!
Your little weiner looks alot like mine. Aren't they the sweetest little guys?? I love mine, and not sure what I would do without him.
HAppy B-day to your daughter, be good !!
Rita
Happy Birthday to your baby girl! (No matter her age, she will always be your baby girl.)
Happy Birthday Breanna!! Have a drink from me...but not too much or your 21st birthday plus one day won't feel so great. :)
Happy B-Day Bre - you're just a baby!
My doodling fingers pretty well stay warm all the time Tonjia.
Happy Birthday Bre!!!!!!! Hope you had a great birthday!!!!! Sorry i'm a few days late! I suck at blogging!!!! lol
Oh not too late here LOL. Happy Belated Birthday Bre! You are now officially an adult. You don't have to act like one, but you are one LOL :)
I hope you all had a wonderful celebration!!
Post a Comment