I head today that there is a chance that N'SYNC will be making a comeback and going on tour again! What is this world coming to??
First the Backstreet Boys came out of hiding, then The New Kids on the Block and now N'SYNC????? This is surely the decline and crash of pop music as we know it.
These hip and cutesy boy bands werent that hot when they originally set out to make music history, and they sure arent that great now.
These guys arent a boy band any more, they are a GROWN UP MAN BAND!! I shudder to think about them gyrating in their crotch grabbing choreographed dance moves, like they were in their teens again.....

I am sure Elvis is rolling over in his grave......






5 comments:
Elvis is dead? OMG I thought it was just a rumor.
Who is nsync?>?Who are they? I guess I am out of touch. LOL
Love
Sis
LMAO you are a bit behind times, sister dear....
I'm with you...this is not a good thing at all! Why won't a "one hit wonder" come back and record a bunch of good songs?
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I hadn't heard this shocking news yet-thanks for warning me-because it is bad enough that Lance Bass is going to be on "Dancing with the Stars" and Chris is on another show called "Gone Country" and Joey has been on several other show, not sure where the other guy is-but we all know where Justin was when Janet had a wardrobe malfunction-..Wait I know way too much about these guys..I will blame it on my daughter who MADE me go to their concert 9 years ago.
I will never forget it...nor the Backstreet Boys concert. At least I was never made to go see the Spcie Girls. So point is ..I agree NYSYNC together again-bad thing.
Tracy
Yawn.
Post a Comment