Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just When you thought You had heard it all....

Someone comes up with something new, and bizaare. On September 3, 2008. Australia has broken the Guinness World Record for the most number of participants in a sprint, wearing high heels. The 265 women sprinted 80 meters in 3 inch stilletos.. I am still wondering why........


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto!
W-H-Y?????

AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Frog Lover aka Linda said...

lol They had this in new york not too long ago, and Kelly Ripa participated also! Crazy!

Rick said...

I think it's to suggest that if the whole walked in heels there would finally be world peace. A brilliant plan, diabolically clever.

Thanks for visiting my blog Tonjia. You are weclomed anytime.

Mental P Mama said...

My shin splints hurt just looking at them.

Chrissie said...

That is so crazy!!

Lauren said...

I can't even walk in those things. Well I guess I can, I just fall down a lot. :)

kim-d said...

Unless there was lots of money involved, I don't really see the point. However, there are a lot of things in this world that don't make sense to me, so what do I know. Well, one thing I know is this. I love your blog look...seriously love it! I'm going to have to come here often and gaze upon its beachy-ness, which I absolutely LOVE!!!

Debbie said...

Okay, this really makes my feet hurt worse...OMG!