Friday, September 19, 2008

Skywatch Friday!!


Sleeping Ute Mountain, outside of Cortez Co. Can you see him??? He is lying on his back, (head on the right) arms folded and his little toes are all the way to the left.
Please join me at skywatch Friday for more beautiful pics of skies all over the world!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

That's another site I want to see. Have you been to Mt. Rushmore? We should meet there some time soon. Keep having fun!

Chuck said...

Yep, I can see him. Cool!

Unknown said...

Great landscape, and I see him too

Dianne said...

there is a Sleeping Giant mountain in CT, my niece went to school right by it

they look so much alike, isn't that cool!?

Reddirt Woman said...

Hi, Tonjia.. Glad you stopped by my place from WOWW. I don't know if we are related, but I do know we are kindred spirits via Diet Pepsi! My family has no Cherokee or any other Indian that I know of and I always thought since we were born and raised in Oklahoma we sure should have had Indian blood running in our veins, but we don't so I have learned to have the Indian spirit in my soul.

I want to go back to Mesa Verde. I was there with my mom, dad and my younger brother many, many years ago. I wanted to do the walk way but mom had a bad heart so I stayed with her while my dad and brother did some walking around. It is such a beautiful, peaceful and sacred place. Sleeping Ute Mountain is one of the places I'd like to see.

I've got you bookmarked, so I'll be soon. It's good to meet you!

Helen

Reddirt Woman said...

That should be "I'll be back soon." Where is my proof reader when I need one?!

Helen

Unknown said...

Incredible!
Thank you for posting!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Laura ~Peach~ said...

beautiful I am enjoying traveling vicariously with you :D

Chrissie said...

I can see him!

Anonymous said...

Love the clouds, and an open road to get to them. Nice share!