Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where is Caylee?

I have been following this case for the last 7 or 8 weeks, and I am truly amazed at what has transpired.

In a nutshell, 3 yr old Caylee Marie Anthony of Orange County Florida is missing. Her mother did not report her missing. After 5 weeks, her grandmother reported it when she called and told 911 dispatch that her granddaughter is missing and there is an odor of a dead body in her daughters car. This started the search. in light of evidence being found in Caylee's mother Caseys car trunk, (hair, body fluids, gases consistant with decomposing flesh, chloroform vapors), Casey has still not been charged with Caylees death. So far, there is no body.

Casey has told several stories regarding where Caylee is. None of them check out. It is a frustrating case for authorities I am sure.

This video gives you an idea of what has happened so far. How very very sad.



Please say a prayer for this little baby and her grandparents...

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Tonjia-
Thanks for stopping over to visit my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment.
I too have followed the case of Caylee. I don't understand what has taken so long for anything to occur and why they can't get the real story out of the mom.
My heart goes out to Caylee and pray for her to be found.

Oh-almost forgot-I live in the KC-johnson County area.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Chuck IS hysterical. And addicting...GOOD LUCK!!

And yes, this story is sooo tragic in sooo many ways.

Hallie

Laura ~Peach~ said...

yes what a sad story I hope and pray that they find this little girl alive and well but the longer time goes the less the chances are :(

Lisa said...

We had a story simular in NW Oklahoma a few years ago. The boys mother said he was here and he was there.....blah blah blah. Baby brother finally said momma took brother into the woods, and had shovel, all late one night. She came back but brother did not. Body was never found, but after a few years, she was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Chris said...

I have been following this story as well. The whole family is creepy, poor little baby girl.

Mental P Mama said...

I think those grandparents know more than they're saying. I'm just saying.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I'm in FL so we hear about this a lot on the news. It's so sad and frustrating. I just wish Casey would tell the truth.....but I don't think she knows how.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

tonjia..such a sad story. Our sweet innocent babies should never know such ugliness, especially from their own mothers.
My prayers to the entire Anthony family...above all for sweet Caylee.

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...