Well not really, in fact Max believes in the exact OPPOSITE message that this video is trying to relay. He is an adovocate of feeding your dogs as much as they want at Christmas time. You see, Max has gained weight since he came to live with us. Not just a little weight but a LOT of weight. almost 20lbs of weight!
When we got him last February he was a lean mean 63lbs. Just the right size for a healthy happy basset hound. Now he is 81lbs! Just a tad fluffy. He says he is "big boned" and absolutely NOT fat! You be the judge. LOL
Frankie weighs in at a solid 17lbs, he says Max is "rotund"....

Enjoy the video!
When we got him last February he was a lean mean 63lbs. Just the right size for a healthy happy basset hound. Now he is 81lbs! Just a tad fluffy. He says he is "big boned" and absolutely NOT fat! You be the judge. LOL
Frankie weighs in at a solid 17lbs, he says Max is "rotund"....

Enjoy the video!





7 comments:
Can't see the vid but LOVE the pics!!
Chauncey is 12lbs and Fenway is 10lbs!
Hallie
I would say you have the Jack Sprat and his wife of the dog world;)
Too cute!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Oh that was too funny. That is kind of how I feel. And I am bad about feeding my dogs scraps, heck not scraps, feed them bites of our food.
Oh.My.Gosh. I can totally relate to Simon's Sister's Dog; that was the way I felt after lunch at Cheesecake Factory today. And I loved it so much. BWAHAHAHA!
Awww, your puppies are so cute. Even fluffy and/or rotund. It's hard being genetically predisposed to fluffy-ness. :)
That video is hilarious! Your dog is so cute though.
I love Simon's work and this one is hysterical but with a great message too.
Post a Comment