I am really behind. For about 6 hours today I thought it was Thursday. You know how a day just "feels" like a certain day of the week? Well for me, today was Thursday. Oh how I wish it were true. I still have another day to work this week (tomorrow) and I really feel like I just got out of the car from a 1000 mile trip to go to work.
I plan to work on my blog and download vacation photos on Friday, please bear with me.
At this very moment, Breanna is standing in our kitchen trying to tear a telephone book in half. I believe the stress of final week is finally getting to her. LOLOL
Here is a doxie picture that I hope makes you smile. See you all tomorrow!






7 comments:
I don't know how you travled that far and did that much and then went to work...ouch. By the way, did you get a little something in the mail today?? It was suppose to be there TODAY!
Sounds like you seriously need some down time! Stat!
That pic is freakin hysterical!!
Hallie
I do that all the time...forget what day it is. Hope work goes well, and can't wait to see pictures. Tell Bre good luck on the finals. I am sure she will do fine.
I really miss you, and can't wait to see your pix! Ask Bre for me if the ripping the phone book in half helped, I'll be doing the finals thing in two weeks, and I may have to try it...BWAHAHA!
Don't you just love I Has A Hot Dog?
Come Friday, you'll have the week straightened out!
Hang in there, Bre!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Amazing how this happens with you and me. I did the exact same thing yesterday. I was totally lost. I'm just glad tomorrow is Friday!
You've had a lot of changes recently LOL. I'm surprised you know who you are LOL
Post a Comment