As December passes ever so quickly, and the holiday hustle and bustle is upon us all, please take a few minutes and think about our soldiers. Those who are serving away from home, no matter where they may be stationed. Those brave men and women who are away from their families, out of their normal climate and who are probably longing to hear anything from home right about now.
The folks at Xerox corporation have set up a website so that we can all tell our soldiers that we are thinking of them and just how much we appreciate them. And it is an awesome way to spread holiday cheer across the miles.
Just go to this website Lets Say Thanks, and follow the directions. Its easy!
The folks at Xerox corporation have set up a website so that we can all tell our soldiers that we are thinking of them and just how much we appreciate them. And it is an awesome way to spread holiday cheer across the miles.
Just go to this website Lets Say Thanks, and follow the directions. Its easy!
And speaking of the holiday season, Dana and I took a couple of pictures today of some of the yards in our area and their decorations. I am sure this will be a work in progress, because there are so many of them that just make you want to ask WHY? WHY does baby Jesus and frosty the snowman share the same nativity scene, along with some elves and rudolph? WHY do some people insist on setting up several of those inflatable ornaments all in one small yard?
I will include these pictures in a future blog about our "tacky scale"... stay tuned.






5 comments:
Hey I just posted this too! Great minds think alike. :) I thought it is a wonderful thing for us to take a moment to do.
P.S. I LOVE that picture!
That is a wonderful site!
I love the picture, really is heart warming isn't it?! Be sure and show us the pictures of the yards.
tonjia...you have done such a good turn for our soldiers by posting this site! It only takes a minute of our time to jot a few words of encouragment and thanks, yet it means to much to our military men and women!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Post a Comment