
Todays post is, in part, for my friend Debbie at Gittin It Outta My Head.
I think Debbie needs a loyal, loving companion at home when she returns from a hard day of working at the prison. And so, with all of my best intentions, I want to introduce her to... Dachshund Love...
These people really LOVE their doxies. In fact every dachshund owner that I know literally feels the same. Something about this breed sucks them into your heart and forever there they will stay.
So, Debbie. If you arent convinced yet. take a look at this:
And before I go, a picture of Frankie as a baby. How can you resist this face?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Dachshund Love...
Posted by Tonjia at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Can't see some of the pics but the ones I can are adorable!!!
Of course, I love wiener dogs, but wouldnt necessarily recommend them to anyone. They are damn hard to housebreak and very controlling.
But oh, when they snuggle up to me and nudge me with their pointed snouts, my heart melts!
Hallie
Oh Tonjia!!! This is just what I needed after a really crappy day today! You are a healing nurse from afar. This is absolutely perfect and I'm about in tears.
They are absolutely adorable dogs and I'm definitely keeping them in mind. Hallie said "hard to housebreak"? Um...
Thank you so much for this! You are an angel.
BTW, just left MY doc and I do not have high blood pressure. Dr. Ali Baba SUCKS!
tonjia...Don't hate me for not being a weiner dog fan! But, let's talk about Mutts! Love my little rescued mutt!!! I hope Debbie finds the 4 legged companion which suits her best!
Good to see you blogging!
~AM
Tonjia,
I love my weiner!! Yes, they are hard to train, but they do get trained sooner or later. The pics I have of Arthur are priceless. Have you seen the new Cream Colored long haired dachsunds?? OMG, I want one real bad. I've seen website from California. Check them out. www.ladyjsdoxies.com
Have a great week!
Rita
adorable
Oh, if they aren't just the cutest little stubbular-legged dogs! I loved how they all sang along in that first video...so cute! Debbie definitely needs a furry friend of one sort or another. I cannot even imagine life without my two!
Yes, your dogs are adorable!!! But I have to vote for a pound puppy after seeing the dogs my daughter works with. She fosters dogs and volunteers for them as well at adoption clinics. It makes me so mad how people treat their dogs...just like everything else, it is disposable. If it doesn't fit into our life or we get tired of it, just throw it away. I so agree, Debbie needs a dog to come home to! You are so thoughtful to be thinking of her during this tough time.
Post a Comment