Really, I am going to make a blog post that is blogworthy or postworthy or something similar. soon..
Tonight is not that time. I have just worked 2 weeks of pure hell on a schedule that no one should have to work and I am exhausted. Enough about that, I now have 4 days off and I will NOT be answering any telephone calls with the caller ID of my place of employment in any way, shape or form during those 4 days.
News from our homefront. Bre's shoulder is getting better, at least I think it is. She had a non-superbowl party last night and she was able to play a subdued version of the drums while playing "Rock Band". So I think she is on the mend.
Our weather is starting to resemble the later stages of winter, so hopefully Spring will appear sometime in the next 6 weeks. No matter what that damned groundhog in PA says, who taught him to forecast the weather anyway?
Back with more tomorrow!
Monday, February 2, 2009
I'm BAAACCCKKKKK.....
Posted by Tonjia at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
ground hog in atlanta says early spring I believe him not that northern one LOL
Stupid groundhog. Put your feet up!
Man I would turn that phone off too. Good grief, get some well deserved rest and enjoy YOUR life a bit. Glad Bre is doing well, and sorry, but I want some snow! We need moisture!
I just sent Scott to Lowes, I am redoing the bathroom starting today. I am bound and determined to get him motivated to get this house remodeled some. Figure if I start with small projects I can get him going pretty soon on the big project. Like a new living room/sun room. Keep your fingers crossed for me ok?
Take a break you deserve it! We will be here when you return. :)
Post a Comment