Friday, February 13, 2009

What has happened to Joaquin?

Joaquin Phoenix has left the gene pool. Seriously. Something strange has invaded his soul and left him a mere shell of the person he once was. Read on...

This is one of Joaquin's promo photos:



Beautiful eyes, great look, right?



Here he is in "Signs". Maybe those aliens really have abducted him now.



As Johnny Cash in "I Walk the Line". Superb performance, great vocals.


and last night on Letterman, this is scary.



I want the old Joaquin back!!! I heard today he is going to become a rap singer. Ick.

4 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

dang the video is gone copyright stole it... I loved him in ladder 49.

Mental P Mama said...

He is a mess. So sad.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I think the aliens finally got him.

Lisa said...

Gross!!!! I want that handsome talented young man back too.