Monday, November 10, 2008

96 hours

I have worked 96 hours in 11 days!! Its no wonder why I am falling asleep as I type this. I now have 4 days off, so hopefully I will get back in the blogging mode.

Have a good night y'all. I am off to bed.

7 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Get some sleep girl!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

sweet dreams!~

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

WAKE UP!!!! Come out to play!!

Hallie

Putz said...

i am so wealthy,,retired..what do do with all that money you earned...give it back as a bailout to your local gov't

Ness said...

Sleep, my child, and recharge your batteries.

kim-d said...

I cannot even imagine the amount of snoring that is going on at your house...BWAHAHAHA! Get all rested up, girl, and then get back with us!

Lisa said...

Good grief, yes get some sleep, and I am looking forward to seeing you soon!!!