Sunday, November 9, 2008

Uh-freaking-Oh!!!

I apologize for posting videos 2 days in a row, but these are just too good to pass up. My title for these videos: UH-FREAKING-OH!!



Will someone PLEASE scratch this guys nuts?



If at first you dont succeed......


I will post more later, I promise. Tomorrow finishes my transition phase from night shift to day shift, 8 days (96 hours) out of 11. I think I need a nap!

4 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ouch! I actually just saw that second clip on Speeders not too long ago. Love that show. :) And I love the box kitty. I watched him all day yesterday!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Speeders cracks me up... saw it here last week... the cat is just too cute... and the first one... well... OWIE!

Lisa said...

I never had a guy ask me to scratch his nuts. But I have had them ask me to search them REAL good and wiggle their butt at me! How can you not laugh out loud at that to them? I need to come up with a new police story don't I?

Debbie said...

I LOVED the cat! Well they were all great!

I need a pet.