Thursday, November 20, 2008

I hope this makes you smile

Or maybe even laugh! Anita Renfroe is becoming one of my favorite comedians. Not only is she very musically talented, she has a gorgeous singing voice and she makes me laugh. This is a short video of her rendition of one of my favorite songs "you raise me up", which is orginally sung by Josh Groban.



Anita is the one who did the video on "momspeach" last year, that one was funny too.

Here she is performing her rendition of Faith Hills "Breathe". I think this is one of her funniest!



I hope you smiled after watching these! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

tonjia...thank you for more than just a chuckle...these are fantastic!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

brneyedgal967 said...

Those are freakin' hilarious!

Lisa said...

Smile.....nothing, I laughed right out loud and HARD. I am going to find more of her stuff. She is really funny!

Debbie said...

Smile? I'm all over the floor here! I've never heard of her and I love her!!!!

Like Lisa, I'm off in search for more!
Thanks!

Lea said...

Incredible, Gurlfriend, just incredible.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Okay. Soda. Spit out all over my work computer. Those need to come with a warning!