If I were to win the lottery, I would ask my santa for a very special gift this year. I want a Segway. Its not practical, its not economically possible, but wouldnt it be cool! I dont even have anywhere to ride it, but I want one. Kind of like a motorized scooter for an adult. Maybe this stems from the fact that as a kid I always wanted a scooter, and I didnt get one. LOLOL
I can envision myself riding my segway all over the neighborhood, with a smile on my face. Knowing deep down that I would be envied by all. Maybe I could take my segway on a trip to Washington DC and ride it there with other cool segway riders. ;-)
One thing I would NOT do with my segway is put a chimpanzee on it....
And I hope that I wouldnt be like this lady, who obviously isnt athletically inclined...
I would look COOL! what is your secret dream gift from your santa?
Monday, November 17, 2008
Dear Santa...
Posted by Tonjia at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
This is an easy one for me - a GOOD, professional quality camera, AND the knowledge and skill to take amazing pictures.
That's not too much to ask for, is it?
tonjia...you are way cool! IF...you do receive your Segway, IF you do end up scooterin' around DC...you need to call me, I don't live far :)
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Segways are cool but I always would feel lazy if I had one. Like I should be walking instead. :)
I would want something cool from the Sky Mall magazine. They always have the coolest stuff that you would never ever buy for yourself but can't help drooling over why in flight.
Hey Tara, I'll be a Segway-er with you! Much, much better than tearin' it up on those Little Rascals...BWAHAHAHA! Which one of us is gonna break it to Vegas Princess that being lazy is exactly the point :). My luck, though, I'd be like the non-athletic one falling all over the place. But, if I was able to stay upright, we'd have so much fun! I'm gonna e-mail you a fun image that I have...
You could ride it in the hospital to each room, up and down the halls, to the cafateria, on and on all over the place!!! That would be so funny! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, gas is $1.69! See you soon!
Post a Comment