This is one of my all time favorite youtube videos, It makes me laugh, and laugh and laugh. It is entitled "Never let a crackhead sing at a funeral". prepare yourself.
See what I mean? Someone needs to tell this poor guy that he cannot carry a tune in a bucket! LOL
Just a few tidbits of random stuff for today, Breanna is doing well post-op. She is able to lift her right arm above her head with assistance from the non operative arm. Her follow up doctors appointment is next week I think. She might even get out of the sling early, we will see.
My weird ass schedule ends on Monday (Thank you God) and hopefully I will be back in the blogging routine soon, I hate missing posting and reading blogs! I am thinking it is time for us to head back to Las Vegas, the prices are almost too good not to take advantage of them. $19 air fares and $35 hotel rooms are calling my name! Dana and I need to take a trip to have some fun....
Speaking of fun, who has superbowl party plans?? Not me, but Bre is having a non superbowl party. I hope Arizona wins.
Before I go, this picture is dedicated to all of my friends who are still getting tons of snow and ice...
Have a great weekend everyone, I am back to work tomorrow, (is it here already???).
Saturday, January 31, 2009
NEVER let a crackhead sing at a funeral.
Posted by Tonjia at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
tonjia..oh my, he could of at least tried to remember or read the words. Now I know I can't sing, but my children and puppy are the only ones tormented by my voice! The ending was a bit scary!
So glad Bre is feeling better! My daughter who is almost 41 weeks pregnant, worked her last night shift...she'll go back when the baby is 8 weeks old. It is a tough job, but please know I thank you!!!!!
~AM
I would comment on the completely hilarious video above but I am too distracted by the fact you said you might be coming to Vegas. Really? Because I just got all excited!! :)
Oh Lord. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! He really got things cookin' at 2:14 and then again at 3:00. I hope he got a discount on the crack cause it sure didn't do anything to help him in this situation. BWA!
Great news on Bre; that is super! And I can just about hear hear Vegas calling out..."TARA...come hither, TARA!!! and bring DANA with you." I can; I can hear it! :) Possibly I should go, too--I'm thinking since I'm hearing strange voices I need a break. Meet ya there? Then we can all go converge on Vegas Princess and have her show us some fun.
Yeah, baby!
$19.00 TICKETS?? You have got to be kidding. Get on that plane and stay a couple days. That is just awesome! I loved the snowman picture and just laughed right out loud on that one. I think you are doing a pretty darn good job on the blogging. I am running a little low and slow.
No big super bowl party here. But I am planning on fixing a bunch of food and going to my parents house just because. We will stay till half time and then come home. I also will DVR it so I can watch the half time show later...maybe! I don't watch the game for the game, I only watch it for the commercials...seriously. couldn't care less who is playing, just want to see the commercials. Have a good day at work...yeah right!
I thought he did a fabulous job!!
BTW, I hate snow.
Hallie
HEART-touchingly sung??? How about STOMACH-touchingly?! Wow that was awful.
Have a great time in Vegas - at that price, heck - go every weekend! :)
Blessings of healing to Bre.
Lea
LOL..I couldn't make it throgh the whole video
Dog started howling
kids started crying.....
I think the cat pooped itself!!!
I'm catching up on blogs tonight and it is SO nice to get back in touch with everyone! That video is hilarious, omg that guy sucks! lol
Post a Comment