Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congratulations goes to Breanna! And a new blog find!


Breanna had a staff meeting at work his morning, and she was awarded the first "most energetic employee" of the pay period award! She got a $25 gift card and the best part... she was nominated by the BIG BOSS!


She was thrilled! Imagine, a job where you are given positive feedback and where people recognize your hard work and perseverence.. After all she has been through she deserves a great job with positive reinforcement!


We are still waiting to see what the Navy is going to do. Hopefully will hear something by the end of the week.


Keep your fingers crossed!
Now for my new blog find. I found this very cool blog through some links from one persons blog to another persons blog etc. The blogger is Lauren and she is a medic in the US Army stationed in Iraq. Please go over to "Laurens blog" and check it out! Leave a comment, I am sure she will love it.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats to Bre! She must have got her work ethic from her mom :).

Debbie said...

Well, back from LaurNe! I had to read everyone of course LOL.

I'll add her to favs...

And NOW...WTG Bre! Does this surprise me in the least? Hell no! She had 7 months of training LOL!!

Thank you for your sweet comment today! ((Tonjia))

Joni said...

Tonjia, thanks for stopping by for a visit...the welcome mat is always out...I've been checking out your blog and I LOVE your Doxie, I had miniature doxies growing up and when I first got married and it always amazes me how attched we can get to our pets...I also love the fact that your daughter inspired you to create this blog....congrats to her for the job recognition ~

:)

escape said...

wow! what a company? who would not want to be rewarded for good works? and to be nominated by your own BOSS will surely make it inspiring.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What exactly is the age of baby intolerance? And what exactly does that mean?

Hallie :)

Frog Lover aka Linda said...

OMG congrats to Bre!!! That has to be such a great feeling!!!! Glad to hear she was given such high praises!!!

dlyn said...

Stopped by to thank you for your mention of my daughter Lauren's blog. I appreciate it so much and she was thrilled!